AVA'S BLOG

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday, February 17, 2013

That's my doggie Halle with Zuka too! Halle is the one with the brown on her face. We gave Halle to my aunt so she is still a part of the family, but I don't know WHY we had to give her away. And that little boy right there is JJ. (jesse)
I want a doggie! Doggie's are cute! I want that is a, um, not a pug but that other thing that looks like a wolf dog. A Husky! And I want it to be a puppyyyyy. I have a doggie named Zuka. I really want him home! Of course when my dad comes home Zuka is coming home (dad's in Mongolia). Do you know he was my doggie and me and Gracie pretended he was my doggie and Jasper was Gracie's doggie. But then my mom or dad decided to get rid of him (jasper) and I want him back. I miss Jasper.

Ok let's change to a different subject than dogs. Soooo let's change the subject to Johnny Depp! He's cuuuute! I bet that there are baby dolls of him that are worth a million bucks. Changing the subject, back to dogs. I want Jasper back. He's cute! Oh, and he smells when he farts. When we went to drop him off at the peoples that took him Mom kept asking is that you Jasper or you Zuka?  Then zuka came in the back of the car and I started smelling around him to see if it was him, and it wasn't, it was Jasper.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness your talking about farts how about fluffs just kidding i need to update my google to annie your probably thinking whos angela

    ReplyDelete