AVA'S BLOG

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26, 2013

I went to Bridal Veil Falls and climbed up a tree and I was about 3 foot off the ground. I was scared to jump down. That's why I have a scared face on. 

This is me actually jumping down. 



This is me, Breck, Ayano, and Gracie, and Jesse. We were standing on a balance beam holding hands with our legs out in front of us and trying to balance. 

This is same people on the picture upwards. We got to the waterfall. We actually didn't have to hike, but we did have to go down a really scary trail. Behind us is the waterfall. The rocks are separating the fish and the not fish. On the left side is the fish side where you could feed the fish and um the other side is where you could hike the waterfall, but you could really get hurt if you fall. Two or three weeks ago a boy broke his collarbone from it. That's because he wasn't on the trail and he knew that. Some people are stupid! It's true! 

I am moving on Saturday. And when I say Saturday I mean THIS Saturday August 30th. And I don't want to leave. It's complicated. We haven't packed anything hardly (mom has to interject and say I disagree!), even tho there are about 50 boxes in our garage. Ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment