This is my brother Jesse. Isn't he cute? They had him pose when we were taking our pictures. It was so funny!
This is me as a little kid. I love Pixie Hollow! I started it when I was 5. It is fun. Sometimes if you earn enough money, like over 100 bucks or something like that, you could get a pet and you could get a giant house too. In Pixie Hollow you're not left with so much money. You can let your animal pet sing. In Pixie Hollow it is so much fun. Sometimes you could even make your pet shake and you could go to the stores and buy clothes or you could go to a furniture store and buy furniture. Me and Gracie were best friends on Pixie Hollow but now we're not friends. I might go and ask her to be my friend.
Breck is a mean brother. He beats me up all the time and he even says that my baby is not cute. My baby is cute though. His name is Ethan and he has red hair with his eyes shut and his mouth sort of opened. I love him! I got him for a birthday present. I got him on October 3rd and it was so fun! I loved it when I got him. I even got another outfit for him.
Gracie is a nice sister and a good sister to me. Gracie is my best friend. I love her.
This is me, Breck, Jesse, and Gracie. It was fun when we got to go all the way to Lehi and go to the Thanksgiving Point and we got ice cream and we got to have fun in the water park and Jesse was crying a lot so they had a little elmo. My dad was speaking elmo and he was holding it up. It was funny!





i heard your dad talks elmo i want to hear it. your family our all so cutie pies
ReplyDelete