I do karate. Karate is fun! The type of karate I do is Tae Kwon Do. On Friday, October 26th I got my white belt. It was fun when I got my white belt. I felt all excited! But I did not get one of the medals. It is fun though because I always have other chances because I'm gonna do this til I'm really old. 
This is me going and running. I had to run to the edge of the mat and I had to touch the red part of the mat. It was hard. I had to do it 20 times but I am lucky I wasn't any of the grown ups because the grown ups had to do it FORTY times! It was worth it!
This is me and my friend with the blonde hair. We call her Joy. We were about to make a house. It was made out of wood. It was kind of hard at the first but when we started working on it it was quite easier.
This is me. I broke a board and I only broke it with my fist. It was quite easy but sort of tricky.
This is me doing some of my karate stuff. It was fun. That lady right there is my Tae Kwon Do teacher. She is really nice but sometimes she makes us do hard stuff. I'll get used to it acleast I think. I don't even know how to tie my belt yet. So I could probably get used to that. She makes us do hard stuff like go in a stradle and make our noses touch the mat and she makes us do butterfly position and she makes us go down and put our noses to our toes. But I already got used to that one! I do it all the time at gymnastics. Sometimes we have to run around the red part. Sometimes there are orange parts too. And they are selling mats by that kicking thingamajig. But I'm not even sure what that kicking thingamajig is!
wow that is so cool that you could learn that stuff all i remember doing is kart wheels with lisa on the lawn. i played your temple run game you downloaded on my phone its so fun
ReplyDelete