I went trick or treating. I am 7 years old. My dad is 32. My mom is 30. My sister is 8. My brother is 100. My littlest brother is 40 years old! I loved trick or treating at the rest home. It's kind of scary, but I don't care! The girl next to me is Kenzie Gracie's friend. She is 8 years old. She has 2 sisters and no brothers. She is one of Gracie's best friends.
Today on November 6th 2012 we went to the park behind Macey's in Tooele and went to Coldstone for dessert. We went to Maurices and Cafe Rio. We go to a lot of stores a lot of times. Sometimes we even go clear over to Costco and sometimes we go far over to Delta to see our cousins. But I just think that's a waste of time! Sometimes I even think I could go to the moon! Sometimes I can fly and I fly just like a fairy!
I'm going to sing you guys a song.
When I see the blue skies.
See the clouds float up so high.
I just wish that I could fly.
Fly up in the blue skies!
I'm going to sing another song. This is one that I really really love.
You go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me.
We are never ever ever getting back together.
I'm really gonna miss us pickin fights.
da na na na dana na na danana
My favorite food is spaghetti. I love it. I love it.
I'm gonna read you a story called More Spaghetti I Say!
Minnie will you play with me. I can't play with you now Freddie. Can't you see? I'm eating spaghetti.
I love it I love it I love it I do! You will see you should try some too!
That's all of the book I say!
But spaghetti is my favoritist favoritist food in the whole wide world. Sometimes I think spaghetti is worms but it's really just spaghetti. Sometimes I just use my imagination. Oh I'm so terrible at saying that word! When I was in Kindergarten I had a crush on this boy named Gage. I had a really big crush on him! I could tell he had a crush on me too. Whenever I was around him he went all out of control. Almost all the boys in Kindergarten had a crush on me. I don't know why though. I didn't dress so cute or anything. It must just be because of my freckles. I have a lot. Once I told my Grandma that freckles might mean how many people love you. So tons of people love me. Especially including Heavenly Father and Jesus. And my favoritist book is More Spaghetti I Say!
my favorite food is spaghetti too i used to sing a song like...on top of spaghetti all covered with meatballs and then something like the meatball rolled off the table and onto the floor my little poor meatball rolled out of the door and i found my poor meatball under the bush and it was nothing but moosh to funny
ReplyDelete