I go to Let's Play Music. This is me at my recital. To me and this girl named Maya in my Let's Play Music class...to us it's more embarassing so what we do, we just pay attention to other people instead of the teacher so we flip the pages late because the teacher shows us when we need to flip the pages and stuff. When we were doing a funny dance called 'Chamiamagogo" um my friend Lexie, her last name is Thomas, she was all like blah blah blah blah blah. She was NOT happy! So I think she should quit.
This is me done with my recital. The redheaded girl next to me is my friend Chani and that's Lexie Thomas. And that's my teacher and she is having a baby sometime. And it's gonna be a boy. And she has three girls and that's all for right now. Sometimes I play with her oldest Emmy. Breck goes to preschool with the second oldest Alison. And Eve, she is the youngest for now.
My dad had back surgery awhile ago. I had to go to my Grandma Shepherd's house. She is very nice. One time I went over there and we had a water fight! And her bounce house was up and I'm not sure if she already did it but she is putting her cat to sleep. Putting her cat to sleep means that they are giving him a shot that makes him die. That sounds a little harsh! My Let's Play Music teacher is really nice. Her last name is Lovell but at Let's Play Music we call her Mrs. Annika. There are two boys in my class and there is a girl named Miya that calls me Gracie instead of Ava. How weird is that?
i love your personality and we well see your grandmas kitty in heaven someday
ReplyDelete