This is me on Chance. Chance is a horse that I rided when we went horseback riding on June 11th 2013 in Yellowstone. The person who was guiding us told me that Chance listened to me the most, because I taught him who was the boss. 
That's me again on Chance. Melody is in the back and I'm not sure what her horse is named. All I know is that it was a weird name. Ashley's horse was Trigger. Daddy's horse was Charlie. Breck's horse was Bullseye. Gracie's horse was Linda. Mommy and JJ's horse was Bella. Bella is the queen horse. Whenever they go out to eat, Bella would be the first one to go. 
This is Daddy on Charlie. Charlie is SO cute!!! Charlie is also my cousins name.
When I was on a hike at Yellowstone, it was like 3 hours. My legs started to hurt and I gotted to use Ryan's binoculars YESSSSSSSS! And guess what else? At the cabin we got to SMORES! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY TUMMY! We seen a chipmunk.
Love, Ava
wow ava you are so awesome i love reading all about your trip. im checking this journal out all the time yahoo
ReplyDelete