AVA'S BLOG

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday, July 27, 2013

When I went to Oregon the date was July 23-26 2013. And I was hanging out with Aunt Vicki the most. She was my favorite one there. When we went to Pig N Pancake I sat by her. She helped me get my ears pierced. I was crying at the motel when we had to leave and I was crying in the airplane. Cute little Kayla kept begging me to go on the airplane and I'm like "You don't have any tickets!" and she's like "I'll go ask my mom." It was so funny! At the pool we went at the night and once we went at the day, we seen this boy that Garret seen in California and we played with him and we seen him the day before. He opened the door for us to go in the swimming pool. Anyways, we went to the Lewis and Clark turnaround. The Lewis and Clark turnaround is a statue of Lewis and Clark and they turned around in Seaside Oregon. And there is a statue of them and they have a dog on there too. And I seen like thousands of dogs at Oregon. Anyways, I'm going to explain the pictures below.
This is me, Haylee, and Gracie. I'm on the left, Haylee's in the middle and Gracie's on the right. We were running on the beach holding hands and we were taking pictures too. The funnest thing about taking the pictures was choosing what to do.


Again, this is me, Haylee and Gracie. This time Gracie's on the left and I'm on the right and Haylee's in the middle. We are wearing almost the same dresses, it's just the stripes are a little different. Like some stripes that I had were on the back and Gracie's are on the front and Haylee's are all around her dress and ya. 



That's me, Haylee, Grandma Gene, my mom, and Aunt Vicki. We were at the mall and we were around a carousel because there is a carousel there. And Gracie was taking the picture. And ya.



That's me and Haylee. That shirt's a little too small for me because it shows my stomach. My mom made that shirt for Haylee. And ya.

That's me, Haylee, Aunt Vicki, Grandma Gene, and Gracie. We are by the Seaside Aquarium. And ya.


That's me and Haylee with goofy hats. We found those hats and we just tried them on and my mom took our picture. And it looks like my eye is split in half! And ya.

That is the Louis and Clark statue and my mom, Haylee, me, and Gracie are standing in front of it. And Aunt Vicki is taking the picture. And ya.


Those are starfish. They are really big too! And that's me in front of them and Gracie is just standing there looking at them. And ya.

That is Garrett, Megan, me, Gracie, Haylee and Kayla. I used to be the youngest one there until Kayla came. And ya.

2 comments:

  1. well how darling and i love all of the pictures and so funny how you said that one looked like it split your eye you are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of the pictures. It looks like you had fun (:

    ReplyDelete