AVA'S BLOG

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The black cat is my fat cat named Jackson. He was from Kassie my cousin. The other kitten, her name is Sadie. She is my friends kitten and Jackson likes her. 


This is our Japanese exchange student. She gave me and Gracie the kimonos. My mom just barely said I have a beautiful smile in this picture. 


This is me acting like a maniac. I am sliding down the stairs on JJs old mattress. JJs my little brother. I do this almost every week. We put mine and Gracie's mattresses up and actually like jump on them and slide down them and do front flips and back flips.

I'm gonna tell you a few jokes.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Cowp
Cowp who?
You said cow poo!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Norway
Norway who?
There is norway I am going to leave until you open this door.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Ashley
Ashley who?
Ashley I don't want to come in anymore.


This is Gracie, me, Breck, and Grandpa Gene. We are on grandpa's thinga ma bob. I'm actually not sure what its called. I call it big red. Zuka's in the very back. We are headed our way to the lake, which is just around the corner practically. And right now I don't know what I'm saying, cause I don't really know what practically means. 

This is me and Ayano. We took this picture at 8:00 tonight. I let Ayano borrow Gracie's pjs. And I think you could tell who's Ayano and who's me. Ok I'm gonna shut up now. Love you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL! Especially you Aunt Vicki if you are reading this. Love Ava

2 comments:

  1. Ava you are so darling. You are such a great little journal writer. I love you baby! Thanks for helping Ayano feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete